Sunday, May 22, 2011

3000 Watts Royal Power Inverter PIC3000

2 comments

12v dc to ac power inverter. 3000 watts power inverter. Includes built in transfer switch and 20amp charger. Comes prepackaged with battery cables and AC cord.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Jeff Kelb (NYC) says:

    I use this quite frequently as lately we've been getting quite a few power failures. I have a 1/2 HP sump pump that is plugged in fulltime to this. This transfers over to battery power whenever it detects a power loss from the house and will transfer over again when power resumes. It's probably saved me thousands in possible damages as sometimes I'm not always there to manually switch over.

    Overall very pleased with this device and have referred other friends of mine to purchase it.

  2. Anonymous says:

    I've had problems with my 3000 W inverter, it went "POP...FIZZZZ"
    with a puff of smoke, and that was it. Sent it back to be repaired, it cost me $85.00 plus shipping.
    I started using it again after I got it back, my power tools
    didn't have much power, so I checked the output and at best I was getting 90VAC. I'm not
    impressed.

 
Power Inverter Reviews © 2011