Friday, November 25, 2011

5000 Watts Royal Power Inverter PIC5000

2 comments

12v DC to AC 5000 Watts Power inverter made by Royal Power. Features, built in transfer switch and 50amp charger. Model included should come prepackaged with battery cables, wireless remote, and hardwire cord.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Teddy says:

    Awesome power inverter. I use the hardwire kit to connect this to my breaker box to power most of my house. I had an electrician setup most of the wiring but this is able to run my fridge/freezer and some other kitchen appliances, lighting, all at the same time.

  2. rick carle says:

    If you need a box that can switch automatically in case you lose power, this is it. I'm in TX, in these parts we can sometimes go for a day without power if there's a storm. Have this hooked up to 4 golf cart batteries to run some things in my house. As soon as the power goes, it switches to my batteries, like what it does.

 
Power Inverter Reviews © 2011